- "Perhaps you failed to pay attention to the Senate orientation. They should have explained that Toydaria is a neutral system."
- ―Katuunko, King of Toydaria, to Bail Organa
A planet of the Toydaria system located in Hutt Space of the Mid Rim Toydaria was a temperate world of forests and swamps. The atmosphere was typically foggy, and carried a greenish hue. N'Omis flowers grew on the planet.
Toydaria was the homeworld of the Toydarians, who created muck nests and lived in the atmosphere of muck lakes. Members of the species lived in clans, where a clan bell would signify a noble family, and during the last decades of the Galactic Republic Toydaria was governed by a monarchy.
In the last decades of the Galactic Republic, the planet was governed by a monarchy. During the Clone Wars, King Katuunko of Toydaria refused to support either the Republic or the Confederacy of Independent Systems, which made his planet a strategic interest for the two warring sides. However, after a diplomatic mission headed by Bail Organa and Jar Jar Binks, Katuunko committed his world to support the Republic.
- Star Wars Journeys: The Phantom Menace (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars Journeys: Beginnings (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Supply Lines" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Ambush" (First mentioned)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Witches of the Mist"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Massacre" (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Brothers" (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars Rebels: Ghost Raid
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens Beginner Game
- Star Wars Character Encyclopedia: Updated and Expanded
- Star Wars: Complete Locations
- Entertainment Weekly's Ultimate Guide to Rogue One
- ; image #7 (of 29)