- "Perhaps you failed to pay attention to the Senate orientation. They should have explained that Toydaria is a neutral system."
- ―Katuunko, King of Toydaria, to Alderaanian Galactic Senator Bail Organa
Toydaria was the homeworld of the Toydarian species located in Hutt Space. In the last decades of the Galactic Republic, the planet was governed by a monarchy. During the Clone Wars, King Katuunko of Toydaria refused to support either the Galactic Republic or the Confederacy of Independent Systems, which made his planet a strategic interest for the two warring sides. However, after a diplomatic mission headed by Bail Organa and Jar Jar Binks, Katuunko committed his world to support the Republic.
- Star Wars Journeys: The Phantom Menace (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars Journeys: Beginnings (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Supply Lines" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Ambush" (First mentioned)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Witches of the Mist"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Brothers" (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars Rebels: Ghost Raid
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens Beginner Game
- Star Wars Character Encyclopedia: Updated and Expanded
- Star Wars: Complete Locations
- Entertainment Weekly's Ultimate Guide to Rogue One
- ; image #7 (of 29)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Star Wars: Aliens of the Galaxy states that Hutt Space is within the Outer Rim Territories. Since we know from the databank entry for Rugosa that Toydaria is located within Hutt Space, it must also be within the Outer Rim.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Supply Lines"
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 4.4 4.5
- ↑ Star Wars: Complete Locations