The Toydaria system was a star system located in Hutt Space that contained the planet Toydaria, homeworld of the Toydarian species, and its moon Rugosa. During the Clone Wars, the system was at first neutral but sided with the Galactic Republic part way through the war.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Supply Lines" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Ambush" (First mentioned; albeit indirectly)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Witches of the Mist"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Brothers" (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars Rebels: Ghost Raid
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Star Wars: Aliens of the Galaxy states that Hutt Space is within the Outer Rim Territories. Since we know from the Databank entry for Rugosa that Toydaria is located within Hutt Space, the Toydaria system must also be within the Outer Rim.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Supply Lines"
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Ambush"