One of the battle droids that shut down during the Battle of Naboo had "1138" in the alphabet's numerals on its backpack. A computer in the Droid Control Ship, used to activate Trade Federation droid army, used this alphabet. The display on the Sith Lord Darth Maul's macrobinoculars also used characters from this alphabet.
During the Battle of Lola Sayu, a T-series tactical droid's computer screen used this alphabet. A scan of a starship read: "SEPARATIST ESCORT SHUTTLE CLASS TYPE B" . "SCAN COMPLETE" . "SUPPLIES" . "BEVERAGES" . "FOOD" . "MORE FOOD" . "GUNS" . "GENERAL SUPPLIES" . "FROZEN RATIONS" . "ANAKIN SKYWA[obscured]" . "CARBONITE" . "METAL", with the options "DESTROY" and "LET PASS".
During the Clone Wars, the name of Cato, an establishment on Coruscant's Level 1313, was written in this alphabet. At the end of the Clone Wars, this alphabet was used on the monitors of General Grievous' flagship, the Invisible Hand.
During a mission to rescue Jedi Master Luminara Unduli from the Spire, this alphabet was used on a computer accessed by Sabine Wren. The screen said "LOCKED TURBOLIFT". The same text appeared on a computer used by the crime lord Azmorigan in Nixus Hub 218.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Citadel"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Wrong Jedi"
- Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith
- Star Wars Rebels – "Rise of the Old Masters"
- Star Wars Rebels – "Brothers of the Broken Horn"
- (Slide 6)
- Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia (First identified as Trade Federation Script)