| Chronological and political information
TransGalMeg Industries was a diversified corporation best known for its starships.
The firm produced a number of transport vessels for internal use to avoid the high cost of shipping firms, and the designs became popular for their size, speed and durability. This growth prompted a major shift in the corporation's resource towards starship development and technological manufacturing.
During the Clone Wars, TransGalMeg sided with the Galactic Republic, and received a lucrative subcontract from Kuat Systems Engineering for the hyperspace transport ring for the Delta-7 Aetheresprite-class and Eta-2 Actis-class interceptors.
Its stance during the Galactic Civil War was less clear. Under the leadership Chief Administrator Braig Farool, TransGalMeg aligned itself firmly with the Empire. After discovering Narg in 3 BBY, the Empire granted TransGalMeg provisional protectorate authority of the world. It was the Empire's hope that by allowing TransGalMeg to manage the planet for ten years, it would give its exceptionally xenophobic Humans a chance to prepare for entrance into the galactic community. Thus, the Chief Administrator acted as Narg's planetary governor and moved the firm's corporate headquarters from Pako Ramoon in the Grohl sector to Narg. Despite its alignment with the Empire, TransGalMeg produced starships for Black Sun, and the Rebel Alliance during the height of the New Order.
- Personal Satisfaction Division
- Outbound Flight (Mentioned only)
- HoloNet News Vol. 531 47 (content now unavailable; backup links 1 2 on Archive.org) —
- Star Wars: Rebellion (Mentioned only)
- The Abduction
- Star Wars Galaxies: Jump to Lightspeed
- Survivor's Quest (Mentioned only)
- Cracken's Rebel Operatives
- Pirates & Privateers
- The Essential Guide to Vehicles and Vessels
- The New Essential Guide to Vehicles and Vessels
- Rebellion Era Campaign Guide
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars Comic UK 6.24
- The Essential Guide to Warfare
- Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Core Rulebook