Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "Who dimmed the blast-tinting?"
- ―Han Solo
The Transitory Mists was a region of ionized space that surrounded the Hapes Cluster. They inhibited travel to and from that region, thus allowing for the isolated development of the Hapes Consortium and the hiding of their piratical ancestors, the Lorell Raiders. A few routes through the mists were known, however they were kept secret among the Hapan pirates who originally traversed them. This region finally opened itself up to the wider galaxy during the early days of the New Republic in the wake of Isolder's marriage to Teneniel Djo.
- The New Jedi Order: Agents of Chaos II: Jedi Eclipse (First appearance)
- The New Jedi Order: Dark Journey
- Legacy of the Force: Tempest
- Legacy of the Force: Sacrifice
- Legacy of the Force: Inferno (Mentioned only)
- Legacy of the Force: Revelation
- Legacy of the Force: Invincible
- Millennium Falcon (Mentioned only)
- Fate of the Jedi: Outcast (Mentioned only)
- Fate of the Jedi: Backlash
- Cracken's Threat Dossier (First mentioned)
- Starships of the Galaxy
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- Star Wars: The Official Starships & Vehicles Collection 21
- The Essential Guide to Warfare
- The Essential Atlas
- Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Core Rulebook