- "…treasury ship Walker and Corvette escort attacked and several damaged by six Rebel X-wings in Fakir sector…"
- ―An extract from a report authored by the Imperial Commission on the Conduct of the War
A treasury ship, also known as a treasure ship, was a starship used to carry valuables. Both the reconstituted Sith Empire and the Galactic Empire used treasury ships. During the Galactic Civil War, a pirate named Fandar teamed up with the Alliance to Restore the Republic to raid one such vessel, but was betrayed by his right hand man. The Rebels and pirates were led into an ambush. At some point, the treasury ship Walker was attacked by six T-65 X-wing starfighters in the Fakir sector. The Walker and its corvette escort suffered heavy damage.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Shadow of Revan (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Knights of the Fallen Empire
- (First appearance) (As "treasure ship")