|Treaty of Vontor|
bondage of the Klatooinians, Nikto, and Vodrans into the service of the Hutts
The Treaty of Vontor was signed by representatives of the Hutts and the three races of the Si'Klaata Cluster: the Klatooinians under Barada M'Beg, the Nikto under D'we'nouk, and the Vodrans under Kl'ieutu Mutela. These three races had already, together with Weequay soldiers, formed the backbone of the armies Kossak the Hutt had recruited to defeat Xim the Despot at the Third Battle of Vontor during the Hutt–Xim conflict. After the Hutt victory, the Si'Klaata Cluster was part of Hutt Space, and the Treaty of Vontor put its three native races in a state of permanent servitude towards the Hutts.
In 44 ABY, after Sith of the Lost Tribe desecrated the Fountain of Ancients on Klatooine, which the Hutts had promised to protect, the Klatooinians declared the Treaty of Vontor null and void, ending a slavery which had lasted for over 25 millennia.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (Mentioned only) (Datacrons – Galactic History 11: The Tionese Face the Hutt Empire)
- Fate of the Jedi: Allies (Mentioned only)
- Fate of the Jedi: Ascension (Mentioned only)
- "Getaway"—Star Wars Insider 134 (Mentioned only)
- Galaxy Guide 12: Aliens — Enemies and Allies
- The New Essential Chronology
- The New Essential Guide to Alien Species
- Star Wars Annual 2011
- Lords of Nal Hutta