|Chronological and political information|
- "The Empire sent troops here right away. So a bunch of Ussans decided to peacefully occupy the defense system in protest. He was inside when the tower blew up. Boom. Bye, Dad."
- ―Trever Flume, speaking of his father's death
Trever Flume's father was the father of Trever Flume. He was killed right after the Clone Wars ended. A doctor during the war, he lived on Bellassa and worked in the city's defense department. However, Imperial troops arrived after the end of the war in 19 BBY, wanting to take over the defense system. When the people protested, including his eldest son Tike, the Empire blew up the tower, killing Trever's father and Tike.
- The Last of the Jedi: The Desperate Mission (First mentioned)
- The Last of the Jedi: Underworld (Mentioned only)
- The Last of the Jedi: Death on Naboo (Mentioned only)
- The Last of the Jedi: Against the Empire (Mentioned only)
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia, Vol. I ("Flume, Trever") (Indirect mention only)