|Trever Flume's mother|
|Chronological and political information|
- "My mother was a captain in the Grand Army of the Republic. She died in the Battle of T'olan, in the Wuun system…"
- ―Trever Flume
A Human female soldier grew up on the planet of Bellassa and had two children, Trever and Tike Flume, with a doctor. During the early phases of the Clone Wars, which began in 22 BBY, she fought in the Galactic Republic's armed forces against secessionists known as the Confederacy of Independent Systems. Holding the rank of captain, she died fighting in the Battle of T'olan early in the war.
In the Galactic Republic's waning decades, a Human female was born on a Core World called Bellassa. She eventually had two sons, Tike and Trever Flume, with a doctor. The younger of the two, Trever, was born around the year 31 BBY. Approximately nine years later, the Confederacy of Independent Systems's secession from the Galactic Republic plunged the galaxy into the Clone Wars. A soldier possessing the rank of captain in the Republic Armed Forces, the woman left her family to combat the Confederacy. She died early in the conflict, between 22 and 21 BBY, at the Battle of T'olan.
Trever did not talk much about his mother after her death. When his father and brother were killed at the end of the war, he was orphaned. Moving past the deaths of his family members, he kept himself alive by doing various jobs for food or shelter and allying himself with the Bellassan black market.
Behind the scenesEdit
Trever Flume mentioned his mother once, though she was not named, in the 2005 young reader novel The Last of the Jedi: The Desperate Mission by Jude Watson. Flume's family was later referenced within his entry in The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia, released in 2008.
- The Last of the Jedi: The Desperate Mission (First mentioned)
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia, Vol. I ("Flume, Trever") (Indirect mention only)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 The Last of the Jedi: The Desperate Mission
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 The New Essential Chronology states that the Clone Wars lasted from 22 BBY to 19 BBY. The Battle of T'olan was placed as "early in the wars" by The Desperate Mission, which, because of the war's relatively brief time span, has been interpreted in this article as sometime within the first two years.
- ↑ In The Desperate Mission, Flume tells Kenobi of his mother's death at T'olan. Based upon the time frame of that battle, Kenobi thinks that Flume was about nine years old by then.