The Trident-class assault ship, also known as the Trident assault ship, Trident drill assault craft, or simply the Trident drill, was a model of aquatic gunship manufactured by the Colicoid Creation Nest. They were used by the Confederacy of Independent Systems during the Clone Wars. The starships acted as both attack craft and transports that could travel underwater and in space. Larger versions of the ship had a giant drill located at the bottom of the craft, which could be used to penetrate the hulls of battleships and bunkers. The ship could then release troops such as aqua droids by use of deployment racks through the hole it created.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Hidden Enemy"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars film (First appearance) (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "ARC Troopers"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Water War"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Gungan Attack"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Prisoners"
- Tarkin (Wreckage only)
- (First identified as Trident drill assault craft)
- Ultimate Star Wars (First identified as Trident-class assault ship)
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know