|Chronological and political information|
Trigdale Metallurgy was a major mining consortium working in processing and refining raw minerals and crystals. It had a reputation for employing radioactive storage and reactor systems.
The company was a secondary rights-holder in the development of Goroth Prime, one of the few worlds in the galaxy where hyperbarides could be found naturally. Trigdale lacked sufficient funds to become a primary developer of Goroth's resources during the bidding process. The Trigdale branch at Goroth was headed by Director of Operations Cambion Bayrd, who bore full responsibility for the success or failure of Trigdale's Goroth operation and secretly negotiated a partnership with the Karflo Corporation's Goroth branch in violation of Trigdale's strict guidelines.
After the fall of the Galactic Empire, Trigdale cut ties with many of its subordinate divisions, including a marketing division that would go on to become Syndicate One and Executive Results after being seized by Saujutta-Ok-Topii.
- "Forbidden Fruit" - Adventures Unlimited 2 (Mentioned only)
- "Seregar Turnabout"—No Disintegrations (First appearance)
- No Disintegrations (First mentioned)
- Han Solo and the Corporate Sector Sourcebook
- Goroth: Slave of the Empire
- "The Yard of Opportunity"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 8