|Triumph of the Galactic Empire|
Triumph of the Galactic Empire was a pro-Galactic Empire painting created some time during the Galactic Civil War. It depicted a Glory-class dark trooper holding a T-21 light repeating blaster, with smoking ruins behind it and a corpse (presumably Rebel) reaching a hand into the air on the bottom right.. It was sometimes released separately, although a multi-painting version combining it with its pro-Rebel counterpart, Victory of the Rebel Alliance, Forces Under Siege, did exist.
Behind the scenesEdit
Triumph of the Galactic Empire was awarded to players following the release of Game Update 15. It was a random selection between two paintings for players who reactivated their accounts between February 1 and March 1 (the other painting being Victory of the Rebel Alliance, although players whose accounts were in good standing before February 1 and continued to be in good standing after March 1 were rewarded with both paintings via the multi-painting, as a way to gain both paintings as a bonus. It is the only known painting under the multi-painting category within the game.
The painting has a number of "modes" that can be accessed via the "painting controls" option in the radial menu. These modes are:
- Rebel Painting - shows the Victory of the Rebel Alliance painting.
- Imperial Painting - shows the Triumph of the Galactic Empire painting.
- Cycle Paintings - will automatically switch appearance between the two paintings on a timer.
- Reflect Planetary Control - will automatically switch the painting to show the winning faction in the Planetary Control Game for the current planet.
- Reflect Galactic Control - will automatically switch the painting to show the faction that controls the galaxy.
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided (First appearance)