|Points of interest|
Trogan was a planet located within the Trogan system of the Outer Rim Territories, known for its strong tides, natural beauty, terrible weather, and lush vegetation springing from desolate wasteland. The planet's residents hoped to turn it into a tourist attraction, in order to compete with rival Berchest, but despite spectacular oceanic activity, the hoped-for tourism never materialized, and the planet's economy stagnated at a subsistence level.
Originally known as Ethullum, it was absorbed into Xim's empire as he expanded his borders from the Kingdom of Cron. After the fall of the empire in 25,100 BBY. During the Clone Wars, Trogan was located within Separatist space, it would eventually join the Galactic Empire.
The planet was later controlled by the Imperial Remnant and was where the Smuggler's Alliance formed. During the Yuuzhan Vong War, a number of Jedi students were stranded on the planet, but were rescued by the Errant Venture under Booster Terrik and Nawara Ven.
- Death Star (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Rebellion
- The Last Command (First appearance)
- Vision of the Future (Mentioned only)
- The Last Command Sourcebook
- The Thrawn Trilogy Sourcebook
- Star Wars: Rebellion: Prima's Official Strategy Guide
- The New Jedi Order Sourcebook
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- The Essential Atlas