Transports capable of ferrying troops through space included the Victory-class Star Destroyer, the Y-4 Raptor-class transport, the CR25 troop carrier, the CR-20 troop carrier, the Sentinel-class landing craft, the Imperial Galleon, and the Delta-class JV-7 escort shuttle. The GR-75 medium transport could be adapted to become a troop transport by adding sealed passenger pods. The Acclamator-class assault ship transported thousands of clone troopers throughout the galaxy during the Clone Wars. A variety of Low Altitude Assault Transports also served as clone trooper transports.
Vehicles that transported troops across ground terrain included the Imperial Troop Transporter, a repulsorlift transport often used to ferry Imperial troops. Other troop transport vehicles included the Multi-Troop Transport used by the Trade Federation, and the Republic Troop Transport. Although mostly a combat walker, the All Terrain Armored Transport also served to transport Imperial ground troops as well as other ground vehicles. The HAVw A5 Juggernaut was a massive wheeled combat vehicle mainly used as troop transport.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic
- "The Way of the Yrashu"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 2
- "A World to Conquer"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 2
- A Guide to the Star Wars Universe
- Han Solo and the Corporate Sector Sourcebook
- The Last Command Sourcebook
- Cracken's Rebel Operatives
- The Essential Guide to Vehicles and Vessels
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- The New Essential Guide to Vehicles and Vessels
- The Essential Guide to Warfare
- Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Core Rulebook