|Chronological and political information|
Tru'eb Cholakk was a male Twi'lek smuggler who worked together with Platt Okeefe. He was tall and preferred to wear gray and black tunics. His voice was deep and resonant, which gave his speech a pinch of respectable pride.
Son of a head-clan member of the Rylothian city of Kala'uun, Tru'eb dreamed of one day leading his people. Unfortunately, he was kidnapped by his cousin Ku'amar and given to slavers. Eventually, he ended up in the hand of Big Quince who made him his personal servant.
While in the custody of Big Quince, Tru'eb befriended a Human slave girl called Platt Okeefe and together they managed to escape the clutches of the Sludir slaver. Okeefe taught Tru'eb about spaceship piloting and helped him buy the Luudrian Star. Tru'eb specialized in gunrunning, supplying the Rebel Alliance with much needed weaponry, and continued to serve the New Republic. He primarily operated in the Outer Rim Territories and the Mid Rim. He would also work with the mercenary group, the Black Curs under the leadership of Dirk Harkness.
- Galaxy of Fear: The Hunger
- "All the Extras"—Shadows of the Empire Sourcebook (Mentioned only)
- "Hasty Exit"—Shadows of the Empire Sourcebook
- Imperial Double-Cross
- Gathering Shadows
- "Black Curs Blues"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 8
- "Chessa's Doom"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 1 (First appearance)
- "Big Quince"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 2
- "Explosive Developments"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 3
- "Starter's Tale"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 4
- "Vengeance Strike"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 5
- Cracken's Rebel Operatives (First mentioned)
- Platt's Starport Guide
- Shadows of the Empire Sourcebook
- Ultimate Alien Anthology
- Galaxy of Intrigue