The Bakura Truce, also known as the truce at Bakura, was a temporary cessation of local hostilities between the Galactic Empire and Rebel Alliance declared in 4 ABY for the duration of the Bakura Incident.
Crafted and signed by Imperial Governor Wilek Nereus and Leia Organa, the truce allowed the Alliance aid fleet and the Bakuran defense force to collaborate against the Ssi-ruuk invasion. However, the truce was broken by Nereus, who ordered the Dominant to turn its guns on the Alliance flagship Flurry.
- The Truce at Bakura (First appearance)
- X-Wing: Rogue Leader 1 (Mentioned only)
- Jedi Search (Mentioned only)
- The New Rebellion (Mentioned only)
- The Truce at Bakura Sourcebook
- C-3PO: Tales of the Golden Droid
- The Essential Chronology
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 23 (BAK1-4, The Truce at Bakura)
- The New Essential Guide to Characters
- The New Essential Chronology
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- The Essential Atlas