|Tsmeu-6 personal wheel bike|
Tsmeu-6 personal wheel bike
Fuel: 500 km
The Tsmeu-6 personal wheel bike was a Separatist ground craft resembling a giant wheel, with four clawed legs hanging from the sides.
Originally created as all-terrain military recoinassance vehicle and later adopted by civilians for racing, it could roll on the ground at great speed, crushing enemy soldiers in its path. The legs were engaged whenever the craft needed to climb steep cliffs, especially useful on the sinkhole-filled planet of Utapau.
At least three wheel bikes were stored in the tenth level of Utapau by the separatist forces. General Grievous modified his bike by replacing the passenger seat with a nd-53 double laser cannon. He used his bike while being pursued by Jedi Master Obi-Wan Kenobi, who had been sent on a specific mission—to either capture or kill the General—on a varactyl named Boga.
After a long chase through several tunnels, Obi-Wan got close and jumped onto Grievous's wheel bike. This made Grievous lose control and the wheel bike went into a spin. Both Kenobi and the General were thrown off, and the wheel bike rampaged over the edge of a platform, falling to its destruction.
Behind the scenesEdit
The real-life counterpart to the wheel bike is the Monowheel.
- Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith (First appearance)
- Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith game
- Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith comic
- Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith junior novel
- Star Wars: Grievous Getaway (Non-canonical appearance)
- Star Wars: The Force Unleashed video game
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided
- "Ground Assault"—Star Wars Insider 83
- Revenge of the Sith: Incredible Cross-Sections
- Star Wars: Complete Cross-Sections
- "Classic Moment"—Star Wars Insider 105
- The Clone Wars Campaign Guide
- Star Wars: The Official Starships & Vehicles Collection 27
- Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith (Set: 75040 General Grievous' Wheel Bike)
- Star Wars: Sith Wars
Notes and referencesEdit