- "I…I killed them. I killed them all. They're dead, every single one of them. And not just the men, but the women and the children too. They're like animals, and I slaughtered them like animals."
- ―Anakin Skywalker, on his slaughter of the Tusken Raiders
A Tusken Raider camp was located in the deserts of the Outer Rim planet Tatooine prior to the Clone Wars. It was destroyed by Anakin Skywalker out of revenge for the death of his mother, Shmi Skywalker Lars.
This camp was the home of a group of Tusken Raiders on the Outer Rim planet Tatooine. The camp was located in the desert and was situated between a number of mountains. It contained over two dozen huts that served as the dwellings of not just the men, but the women, and the children too. The camp was lit by fires outside a number of the huts.
In 22 BBY, the Tusken Raiders who lived in this camp kidnapped Shmi Skywalker Lars from her home. They took her to their camp, where she was brutally beaten and kept as a prisoner for one month. Her son, Jedi Padawan Anakin Skywalker, came to Tatooine to look for her. She died in his arms and, having lost control of his emotions, Skywalker used his lightsaber to kill every Tusken Raider in the camp.
- Star Wars: The Prequel Trilogy – A Graphic Novel
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones (First appearance)
- Attack of the Clones Golden Book
- Attack of the Clones Read-Along Storybook and CD
- Darth Vader Annual 2: Technological Terror (Appears in flashback(s))
- "Rites"—From a Certain Point of View (Indirect mention only)
- "Coda"—Darth Vader 25: End of Games, Part VI (Mentioned only; in the opening crawl)
- (First identified as Tusken Raider camp)
- Star Wars Character Encyclopedia: Updated and Expanded
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know, Updated and Expanded