Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Twi'leki, also known as Ryl, was a language spoken by Twi'leks from Ryloth. It combined verbal sounds and an elaborate sign language using the Twi'lek's head-tails, called lekku. That sign language allowed the Twi'leks to communicate complete concepts without having to pronounce a single word. Raising the tip of one's right lek meant "Hello!", while dipping the tip of one's left lek meant "Goodbye!" By crossing over both lekku tips twice, a Twi'lek meant to say "I love you." Both lekku tips jabbed into the speaker's back were to be understood as "May spice salt your wounds!"
- Nerra - brother
- Chini, wachamio! - Come, let's go!
- Nu nala quinjon wilo? - Do you know where the prisoners are?
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Innocents of Ryloth" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Liberty on Ryloth"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Sphere of Influence"
- Lords of the Sith (First identified as Ryl)
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- Star Wars: Aliens of the Galaxy (Indirect mention only)