- "Yoda spoke of another."
"The other he spoke of was your twin sister."
- ―Luke Skywalker and Obi-Wan Kenobi
Twins were two siblings born at the same time from the same parents. Luke Skywalker and Leia Organa were the twin children of Anakin Skywalker and Padmé Amidala. Other famous twins included Tiplar and Tiplee, two Mikkian Jedi Masters who fought in the Clone Wars. Technically speaking, a clone was also the twin of his or her template, since the two shared the exact same genetic pattern. As such, Boba Fett was both the adopted son and the twin of Jango Fett. Ciena Ree was the twin of Wynnet Ree, but the latter died a few hours after the birth of them both. Ciena Ree vowed to live for the both of them.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Unknown"
- Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith
- Ezra's Gamble
- Star Wars: Rogue One—Cassian & K-2SO Special
- Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope (First appearance)
- The Adventures of Luke Skywalker, Jedi Knight
- Princess Leia, Part I
- Heir to the Jedi
- Star Wars 1: Skywalker Strikes
- Star Wars 2: Skywalker Strikes, Part II
- Star Wars 3: Skywalker Strikes, Part III
- Darth Vader 5: Vader, Part V
- Darth Vader 6: Vader, Part VI
- Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back
- Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi (First identified as Twin)
- Shattered Empire, Part I
- Lost Stars
- Star Wars: Uprising
- Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- Star Wars: Poe Dameron: Flight Log
- Backstories: Star Wars – Princess Leia: Royal Rebel