The Twin DF.9 was an anti-infantry weapon produced by Golan Arms was comprised of twin rapid-fire DF.9 laser cannons attached to a larger power generator. The unit was fitted with advanced laser actuators that gave the Twin DF.9 a fire rate of one energy bolt per second, but produced a smaller blast radius smaller than a standard DF.9. Many Twin DF.9s were self-propelled, and these were designated as the Twin SP.9. The Twin DF.9 also featured heavier armor on the housing, giving it greater protection to incoming blaster fire. Officially, the Twin DF.9 was only available for purchase by the Imperial Military, or other Galactic Empire-allied military forces.
- Imperial Sourcebook
- Star Wars Gamemaster Kit
- Imperial Sourcebook, Second Edition
- Rebel Alliance Sourcebook, Second Edition
- The Essential Guide to Weapons and Technology
- The New Essential Guide to Weapons and Technology
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 89 (ANT3, Golan Arms DF.9 Anti Infantry Battery)