|Twin Suns Transport Services|
|Chronological and political information|
Twin Suns Transport Services was a small shipping company owned by the Azzameen family.
The company headquarter space station also served the family's home. Other assets included a repair yard in a nearby system that also turned a tidy profit fixing-up other ships that didn't belong to the company or want to pay the Viraxo's repair fees. They also employed a wide variety of freighters, ranging from YT-1300s to Gallofree Yards medium transports and protected them with highly capable Toscan snubfighters. They were rivals of Viraxo Shipping, as they worked the same area of space, but during the Galactic Civil War Tomaas Azzameen was trying to compromise with them.
However it was not easy; Aeron Azzameen discovered that Viraxo Shipping was planting spice in their containers. This meant that their storage area was compromised, which led to the relocation of all the containers. The Azzameens then staged a quick hit-and-fade to cover returning the spice to it's original owners and attract an Imperial fleet, which would throughly search the area and find the contraband. It was hoped that the Viraxo would be put out of business, and while that didn't happen, it undoubtedly cost the Viraxo a fortune in bribes and fines.
The Azzameens had a contract with the Rebel Alliance to deliver bacta to one of the Alliance bases handling casualities wounded on Hoth. During one trip, the Imperial Star Destroyer Corrupter arrived and attacked both the Alliance forces and the family vessels. In the aftermath of that battle the family was then declared traitors to the Empire and a warrant of caption was issued against them.
The family took what they could from their family base and escaped before the Imperials arrived and took control of their shipyards and their base. The remnants of the company later helped the Azzameen family hit Viraxo transshipment points for cargo to sell to the Rebels. The company was later fully rebuilt and probably gained several lucrative New Republic contracts due to their previous connections with the Rebels.
Twin Suns employeesEdit
Twin Suns starshipsEdit
- Andrasta - Firespray-31-class patrol and attack craft
- AZ 7-62 - BFF-1 bulk freighter
- AZ 7-81 - BFF-1 bulk freighter
- AZ 556 - Modular Conveyor
- AZ 380 - GR-75 medium transport
- Big Score - Action VI transport
- Juno - Group of 6 Cargo ferries
- Lara - Group of 2 Modular Conveyors
- Magnum - Group of 3 Container Transports
- Norge - Cargo Freighter
- Otana - YT-2000 light freighter
- Sabra - YT-1300 light freighter
- SecForce Squadron - Group of 3 Toscan 8-Q starfighters
- Selu - YT-1300 light freighter
- TST-T - Group of 2 Delta-class DX-9 stormtrooper transports
- TST-S - Group of 2 Lambda-class T-4a shuttle
- Vasudra - GR-75 medium transport