Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The twin ion engine system was a sublight drive system that was first invented about the time of the Jedi Civil War. This form of propulsion was first used in the Sith fighters of Darth Revan and Darth Malak's Sith Empire. Emperor Palpatine would later approve of the same design being used in the TIE/LN starfighters of the Galactic Empire, which was developed by Raith Sienar.
- Death Star
- X-Wing: Wedge's Gamble
- X-Wing: The Bacta War
- X-Wing: Wraith Squadron
- X-Wing: Isard's Revenge
- Jedi Search
- Young Jedi Knights: Darkest Knight
- Legacy of the Force: Exile
- Fate of the Jedi: Conviction
- A Guide to the Star Wars Universe
- The Star Wars Sourcebook
- Dark Force Rising Sourcebook
- Star Wars Sourcebook, Second Edition
- The New Essential Guide to Vehicles and Vessels
- Star Wars: Imperial Handbook: A Commander's Guide