- "Let's see what this piece of junk can do."
- ―Han Solo on the Tydirium
Tydirium was a Imperial Lambda-class T-4a shuttle. Stolen by Sullustan Nien Nunb from the Imperial-class Star Destroyer Shieldmaiden during a diversionary mission called Operation Yellow Moon leading up to the events of the Battle of Endor, it was used by the Alliance to Restore the Republic to transport General Han Solo and his strike team to Endor to knock out the shield generator that was protecting the second Death Star.
- Forces of Destiny: The Leia Chronicles (Indirect mention only)
- Moving Target: A Princess Leia Adventure
- Star Wars Episode VI Return of the Jedi (First appearance)
- Return of the Jedi: Beware the Power of the Dark Side!
- Star Wars: Return of the Jedi junior novelization
- Ewoks Join the Fight
- Aftermath: Empire's End (Indirect mention only)
- Star Wars: Ships of the Galaxy
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas
- Star Wars: On the Front Lines (Indirect mention only)
- Star Wars: The Rebel Files
- Star Wars Encyclopedia of Starfighters and Other Vehicles
- ; image #15 (of 16) (Indirect mention only)