| Production information
| Technical specifications
1.29 meters (Antenna included)
|Chronological and political information|
When the squad went to see the Parwan doctor Gubacher, he gave U9-C4 the modification that allowed him to use a powerful laser cutter, which would be used several times throughout the mission to cut open doors and later destroy several battle droids. However, the laser cutter had a large amount of recoil and U9-C4 had to lock himself in position otherwise the recoil would launch him backwards.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Secret Weapons" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "A Sunny Day in the Void"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Missing in Action"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Point of No Return"
- (First mentioned)
- Star Wars: Clone Wars Adventures – "Shop" (Set: U9-C4)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars Magazine 22