- «I have come for the bounty on this Wookiee.»
- ―"Boushh" speaking Ubese[src]
Ubese was a language that sounded like a scratchy, guttural monotone. It was spoken by Princess Leia Organa, who conversed in it when she infiltrated the palace of Jabba the Hutt on the planet Tatooine in the guise of the Ubese bounty hunter Boushh. The protocol droid C-3PO was fluent in Ubese, and translated it for Jabba when his master was having a conversation with "Boushh".
Behind the scenesEdit
Ubese first appeared in the film Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi, which was released on May 25th, 1983. Although the language was not named on screen, it was identified as such in the subtitles of the 2006 Limited Edition version on both re-mastered and original cuts, which was released on 12th of September 2006.
- Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi (First appearance)
- Return of the Jedi: Beware the Power of the Dark Side!
- Star Wars: Return of the Jedi