Ubrikkian Industries was a well-established manufacturer. Its subsidiaries included Ubrikkian Private Shipwrights, Ubrikkian Repulsorlift Manufacturing, Ubrikkian Steamworks, and Ubrikkian Transports. Ubrikkian Industries itself was a subsidiary of Kuat Drive Yards.
The corporation produced sail barges, landspeeders, cloud cars, swoop bikes and skiffs. Ubrikkian was responsible for manufacturing Jabba Desilijic Tiure's sail barge Khetanna and the Imperial HAVr A9 Floating Fortress. These ships were usually manufactured at the Ubrikkian Yards.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (Mentioned only) (As "Ubrikkien Industries")
- The Clone Wars: Decide Your Destiny: Crisis on Coruscant (Mentioned only)
- When the Desert Wind Turns: The Stormtrooper's Tale (Mentioned only)
- Tatooine Manhunt
- Fair Prey"—Star Wars Gamer 1 (Mentioned only) "
- Snow Job"—Star Wars Gamer 2 "
- Talnar's Rescue"—Star Wars Gamer 5 "
- "Ord Vaxal: Prison Planet of the Empire"—Polyhedron 165
- Let Us Prey: The Whiphid's Tale (Mentioned only)
- The New Jedi Order: Agents of Chaos II: Jedi Eclipse (Mentioned only)
- Fate of the Jedi: Vortex (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars Blueprints (as "Ubrickkian")
- The Star Wars Sourcebook
- Imperial Sourcebook
- Galaxy Guide 5: Return of the Jedi (As "Ubrikkian")
- Cracken's Rebel Field Guide
- Star Wars: The Roleplaying Game, Second Edition
- Dark Force Rising Sourcebook (As "Ubrikkian")
- Galaxy Guide 7: Mos Eisley
- Rebel Alliance Sourcebook, Second Edition
- Star Wars Sourcebook, Second Edition
- Imperial Sourcebook, Second Edition
- Star Wars: The Power of the Force (1995)
- Gundark's Fantastic Technology: Personal Gear
- The Far Orbit Project
- The Essential Guide to Vehicles and Vessels
- Star Wars Gamemaster Screen, Revised
- The New Essential Guide to Vehicles and Vessels
- Inside the Worlds of Star Wars Trilogy
- The New Essential Guide to Droids
- Bartyn's Landing"—Star Wars Gamer 7 "
- Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Core Rulebook
- Lords of Nal Hutta