Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Ubrikkian Transports was a major manufacturer of repulsorcraft, including sail barges, landspeeders, swoops, and hovervans. The company used their military expertise to develop the HAVr A9 Floating Fortress, a repulsorlift weapons platform. Commercially, Ubrikkian manufactured repulsorlift equipment for use in industrial and mining operations, and moved into security and personal defense. Ubrikkian was a contributing sponsor of the Corporate Sector Authority.
Because of their success with the floating fortress, Ubrikkian Transports were awarded the contract in designing the chassis for the Imperial-class repulsortank. The results were the 1-L, 1-M, and 1-H models.
- "Galaxywide NewsNets"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 3
- "You're in the Army Now!"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 2
- "Repulsortank Battlefield"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 9
- Han Solo and the Corporate Sector Sourcebook (First mentioned)
- Galaxy Guide 10: Bounty Hunters (As "Ubrikkian")
- The Last Command Sourcebook (As "Ubrikkian")
- The New Essential Guide to Weapons and Technology
- The New Essential Guide to Droids
- Galaxy at War
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Incredible Vehicles
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ The New Essential Guide to Droids
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 The New Essential Guide to Weapons and Technology
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 "Repulsortank Battlefield"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 9
- ↑ Galaxy at War
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 5.3 Han Solo and the Corporate Sector Sourcebook
- ↑ "Galaxywide NewsNets"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 3