The city was named after the legendary Boss Ugnor, and was the retirement location of many Ugnaughts hailing from the Cloud City workforce. They preferred Ugnorgrad and the Ugnaught Surface to staying in Cloud City, and also felt no need to travel back to their home planet of Gentes, due to all the time and work spent on the Bespin colonies.
- Star Wars 57: Hello, Bespin, Good-bye! (First appearance)
- Galaxy Guide 3: The Empire Strikes Back, Second Edition
- (First identified as Ugnorgrad)
- Geonosis and the Outer Rim Worlds
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia