Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "This ship is packing more armament than the Imperials suspect."
- ―Crys Taanzer
The Uhumele was a L4000 transport captained by the smuggler Schurk-Heren. After a failed hijacking attempt by Dass Jennir and Bomo Greenbark, Schurk-Heren took the two on as passengers, following their escape from the Battle of Half-Axe Pass.
The Uhumele found the famed Jebble Box after a war was fought over it. Heren sought to sell it to Haka Hai. But during a stop off on New Plympto, the ship decided to help fugitives Bomo Greenbark and Dass Jennir search for the former's family. However, they ended up in a dead end as Bomo's wife was killed and his daughter was eaten. Jennir killed the slave master and the girl's eater, infuriating Greenbark to revealing that he was a Jedi. After Jennir disappeared and Bomo integrated with them, the crew then returned to their original objective. But as a safe measure, Heren placed the Box in a crate in the rings of an ice giant.
On Mimban, Heren's fears turned out to be true, as Hai tried to steal the crate without paying. After a three-way battle between the crew, Hai and his right-hand Lumbra, the crew was imprisoned to determine the real crate's location. Bomo, using his wits, killed Hai and his thugs and they departed the planet.
Three weeks later, in the Expansion Region, the Uhumele retrieved the crate. Heren, more determined to get rid of it, planned to sell it to Fane Peturri, a well-known historian, who had no underworld connections. But he was an agent of the Empire, who learned from Janks about the crate. When they arrived with the crate, Peturri was waiting with Darth Vader and stormtroopers from the 501st Legion. The Uhumele then promptly escaped, evading a force of two Venator-class Star Destroyers and fighters pursuing it.
- Janks – Phindian engineer's assistant †
- Meekerdin-maa – Tintinna engineer
- Mezgraf – Togorian crewmember
- Schurk-Heren – Yarkora captain
- Lynaliskar K'ra Snyffulnimatta – Elomin navigator †
- Crys Taanzer – Human pilot †
- Ko Vakier – Blood Carver crewmember †
- Bomo Greenbark – Nosaurian crewmember
- Dass Jennir – Human Jedi passenger
- Beyghor Sahdett – Verpine Jedi passenger †
- Ember Chankeli – Human passenger
- Dark Times 1: The Path to Nowhere, Part 1 (First appearance)
- Dark Times 2: The Path to Nowhere, Part 2
- Dark Times 3: The Path to Nowhere, Part 3
- Dark Times 4: The Path to Nowhere, Part 4
- Dark Times 5: The Path to Nowhere, Part 5
- Dark Times 6: Parallels, Part 1
- Dark Times 7: Parallels, Part 2
- Dark Times 8: Parallels, Part 3 (Mentioned only)
- Dark Times 9: Parallels, Part 4 (Mentioned only)
- Dark Times 10: Parallels, Part 5 (Mentioned only)
- Dark Times 11: Vector, Part 5
- Dark Times 12: Vector, Part 6
- Dark Times: Blue Harvest 0 (Appears in flashback(s))
- Dark Times 13: Blue Harvest, Part 1 (Mentioned only)
- Dark Times 14: Blue Harvest, Part 2 (Indirect mention only)
- Dark Times 15: Blue Harvest, Part 3
- Dark Times 16: Blue Harvest, Part 4
- Dark Times 17: Blue Harvest, Part 5
- Dark Times—Out of the Wilderness 1
- Dark Times—Out of the Wilderness 2
- Dark Times—Out of the Wilderness 3
- Dark Times—Out of the Wilderness 4
- Dark Times—Out of the Wilderness 5
- Dark Times—Fire Carrier 1 (Mentioned only)
- Dark Times—A Spark Remains 1
- Dark Times—A Spark Remains 2
- Dark Times—A Spark Remains 3 (Mentioned only)
- Dark Times—A Spark Remains 4
- Dark Times—A Spark Remains 5
- "Jawa's Corner"—Star Wars Insider 95
- The Force Unleashed Campaign Guide
- "Blaster"—Star Wars Insider 149