An ultrasonic vibration generator was a top-of-the-line vibration generator used primarily in force pikes and a few other select vibroweapons. The ultrasonic vibration generator was said to cause the power tip in force pikes to "vibrate at extreme speeds in excess of three thousand microscopic vibrations per second, exponentially increasing the amount of damage caused by a single strike."
At maximum settings, the ultrasonic vibration generator generates enough vibratory force to rip through flesh, armor, stone, and even durasteel plating, a testimony to its strength and effectiveness. More so, even the slightest touch from a weapon equipped with a ultrasonic vibration generator would cause horrible gaping wounds, and even dismemberment.
- Restraint (First appearance)
- The Star Wars Sourcebook (As "ultrasonic generator")
- Dark Force Rising Sourcebook
- Star Wars Sourcebook, Second Edition (As "ultrasonic generator")
- Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords: Prima Official Game Guide (as ultrasonic generator)
- The New Essential Guide to Weapons and Technology
- Fly Casual