Ultraviolet was a range of radiation on the electromagnetic spectrum.
Certain beings could view in ultraviolet, such as Defel, Umbarans, Gand, Kaminoans, and Hutts. Certain droids could be fitted with photoreceptors that could see in ultraviolet. In poorly lit areas, guards would activate devices that could scan with ultraviolet optics. Glowrods allowed possessors to use ultraviolet light.
- MedStar I: Battle Surgeons (Mentioned only)
- (Mentioned only)
- Coruscant Nights I: Jedi Twilight (Mentioned only)
- Beyond the Rim (Mentioned only)
- Zorba the Hutt's Revenge
- X-Wing: The Bacta War
- Star Wars Gamemaster Handbook
- Galladinium's Fantastic Technology
- Shadows of the Empire Planets Guide
- Cynabar's Fantastic Technology: Droids
- Alien Anthology Addendum"—Star Wars Gamer 7 "
- Star Wars: Attack of the Clones The Visual Dictionary
- The New Essential Guide to Weapons and Technology
- Star Wars: The Complete Visual Dictionary
- Galaxy of Intrigue
- Ultraviolet on Wikipedia