The Umbara capital city was the capital of the Ghost Nebula planet of Umbara. During the Clone Wars it was the site of a massive battle. During the battle, the city was resupplied from a nearby airfield until the airbase was captured by the 501st Legion led by Jedi Master Pong Krell and Captain Rex.
In 3630 BBY a hovertrain carrying adegan crystals heading towards the capital was hijacked by Theron Shan, who was working undercover for the Eternal Alliance while pretending to serve the Order of Zildrog. The hovertrain crashed on route to the capital and most its surviving security team members were killed shortly afterwards by native wildlife. The city served as the capital of Umbara during the Clone Wars. At one point, the Umbarans decided to defect to the Confederacy of Independent Systems, which prompted an attack on Umbara by Republic forces. The Capitol was a major battlefield, being defended by the Umbaran militia. It was supplied during the battle by a nearby airbase, before the base was captured by clone troopers of the 501st Legion.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (Mentioned only)
- (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Darkness on Umbara" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The General" (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Plan of Dissent"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Carnage of Krell" (Mentioned only)