The Umbaran shadow cloak was a traditional garment of the Umbarans, or "Shadow People." A voluminous cloak made up of numerous strands that made it look as if it had been spun from feathers, it appeared white but was in fact patterned in ultraviolet colors, which the Umbarans could see. Sly Moore, an Umbaran female who served as an aide to Supreme Chancellor Palpatine of the Galactic Republic during the Clone Wars, wore a shadow cloak.
- Star Wars Journeys: Beginnings (Picture only)
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones (First appearance)
- Catalyst: A Rogue One Novel
- Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith
- Revenge of the Sith (Picture only)
- Star Wars Character Encyclopedia: Updated and Expanded (First identified as Umbaran shadow cloak)
- Star Wars: Aliens of the Galaxy (Picture only)