Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "Dulok shaman? Pah! Old faker! What do you want here?"
Umwak was a Dulok shaman from the Forest Moon of Endor. He served as the religious leader of the Dulok band ruled by King Gorneesh, and he sometimes had dealings with Murgoob, the Dulok oracle, and Morag, the Tulgah witch. Umwak had scraggly, green fur; long, droopy ears, and fangs extending from his lower jaw. He had yellow markings on his snout and belly and around his right eye. He wore no clothing, although he did sport jewelry such as an earring, a bone hairpiece, and a bone necklace. Umwak walked with a stooped gait, balancing on his skull-topped wooden staff. Umwak hated the Ewoks of Bright Tree Village, and he often hatched intricate schemes against them. He also had a nephew.
Behind the scenesEdit
- "Joe [Johnston] killed off their leader, so rather than try to revive him when I did the Ewok development, I created three new Duloks and made them the leaders."
- ―Ewoks associate producer and story editor Paul Dini in 1988
- Ewoks 10: The Demons of Endor
- Star Wars: Ewoks—"The Cries of the Trees" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Ewoks—"The Haunted Village"
- Star Wars: Ewoks—"Rampage of the Phlogs"
- Star Wars: Ewoks—"The Tree of Light"
- Star Wars: Ewoks—"Wicket's Wagon" (First identified as Umwak)
- Star Wars: Ewoks—"Blue Harvest"
- Star Wars: Ewoks—"Asha"
- Star Wars: Ewoks—"A Gift for Shodu"
- Star Wars: Ewoks—"Night of the Stranger"
- Star Wars: Ewoks—"Prow Beaten"