A human male pilot served in the Resistance fleet during their war against the First Order. In the year 34 ABY, during the attack on the Resistance fleet he piloted a Nebulon-C escort frigate, the Anodyne. Attempting to flee from the First Order with the other Resistance ships, this pilot's ship was the first to run dry. The ship was then destroyed as General Armitage Hux commented that the ship was the beginning of the end of the Resistance. This pilot elected to remain behind on the Anodyne whilst the rest of the crew evacuated. He informed Vice Admiral Amilyn Holdo of this development and wished them good luck just as the ship was completely destroyed, killing him.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi (First appearance)
Notes and ReferencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Star Wars: Galactic Atlas places the events of Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens in 34 ABY. Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi takes place immediately after the end of The Force Awakens.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 2.6 Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi
- ↑ Jason, Johnson (December 15, 2018). In Star Wars: The Last Jedi, John Boyega, People of Color Get to Shine in a Galaxy Far, Far Away. The Root. Retrieved on January 22, 2018.
- ↑ Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi credits