A Corellian was recruited into the Cuy'val Dar by bounty hunter Jango Fett to help train the clone commandos in the Grand Army of the Republic. As a Corellian, he was one of the few non-Mandalorian sergeants in the Cuy'val Dar. He trained the commandos of Galaar Squad, which included Ennen and Bry, who, after the end of the Clone Wars, joined their fellow clones Darman and Niner to form Squad 40.
The Corellian was one of the 25 non-Mandalorian members of Cuy'val Dar, conscripted by Jango Fett around 30 BBY. The Corellian was tasked with training Clone commandos on Kamino. He trained the clone commandos of Galaar Squad, but lost two of them, most likely during training. The Corellian was apart of the Cuy'val Dar until 22 BBY, when the Cuy'val Dar was fragmented.
The commandos stayed out of the war until the formation of the Galactic Empire, where they were conscripted to serve, being conjoined with another commando unit, Omega Squad, who had two members desert from the Grand Army. They were put into a unit known as Squad 40. However, on their first mission, Bry was killed by a Jedi Knight by the name of Iri Camas. IC-4447 was performing another standard op - executing any Jedi they came into contact with - and accidentally killed a civilian. He would commit suicide, either because of the death of Bry or the death of the civilian.
- Imperial Commando: 501st (First mentioned)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 Imperial Commando: 501st
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Republic Commando: Triple Zero
- ↑ In the novel Imperial Commando: 501st, Darman mocks the commandos of Galaar Squad, stating that they sat out throughout the war. The Clone Wars Campaign Guide states that Special Operations Brigade units, such as Galaar Squad consisted of four men. By 19 BBY, only Bry and Ennen are alive. Therefore, it can be assumed that the other two members of Galaar Squad died in training.
- ↑ Order 66: A Republic Commando Novel