- "Subject wanted for the beating death of an off-duty Coruscant Police Officer."
- ―Panza Hondi's bounty posting by the Coruscant Police Force
A police officer served in the Coruscant Police Force on the Galactic Republic's capital planet of Coruscant by the year 32 BBY. While off-duty, the officer was murdered by Panza Hondi, a Guineo criminal. In response to the officer's death, the Police Force placed a bounty on Hondi that was claimed by the bounty hunter Jango Fett.
An individual worked for the Coruscant Police Force as a police officer as of the year 32 BBY. While working as an officer, the individual served on the Republic's capital planet, Coruscant. At one point, the officer was taking a break from police duties only to be attacked and murdered by a Guineo criminal named Panza Hondi, who beat the officer to death. In response to the killing, the Coruscant Police Force put a bounty on Hondi worth 2,000 credits for live capture and 1,000 credits for his death. Hondi was eventually apprehended by the Mandalorian bounty hunter Jango Fett after the Battle of Naboo in 32 BBY.
Behind the scenesEdit
The Coruscant Police officer was first mentioned in Panza Hondi's entry in Star Wars: Bounty Hunter: Prima's Official Strategy Guide, a guide for Star Wars: Bounty Hunter published by Prima Games and released in November 2002. In December of the same year, the police officer was mentioned in the bounty for Panza Hondi in Star Wars: Bounty Hunter, a video game produced by LucasArts. Neither the bounty entry featured in the strategy guide and the game nor Hondi's entry in the 2008 The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia established the police officer's biological characteristics or time and place of death.
- Star Wars: Bounty Hunter (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Bounty Hunter: Prima's Official Strategy Guide (First mentioned)
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia, Vol. II ("Hondi, Panza")
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 1.8 Star Wars: Bounty Hunter
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 The events of Star Wars: Bounty Hunter take place in 32 BBY, according to The New Essential Chronology, p. 43. The police officer was killed at some point prior to Jango Fett's infiltration of Haugg Nerf Industries, so the officer must have died by 32 BBY.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia, Vol. II ("Hondi, Panza")
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Star Wars: Bounty Hunter: Prima's Official Strategy Guide, p. 68