|Unidentified Coruscant Police officer (Panza Hondi)|
|Chronological and political information|
An individual worked for the Coruscant Police Force as a police officer around the time of the Battle of Naboo, in the year 32 BBY. At that time, the officer served on the Galactic Republic's capital planet Coruscant. At one point, the officer was taking a break from police duties only to be attacked and murdered by a Guineo criminal named Panza Hondi, who beat the officer to death. In response to the officer's death, the Coruscant Police Force put a bounty on Hondi, who was eventually apprehended by the Mandalorian bounty hunter Jango Fett.
Behind the scenesEdit
The Coruscant Police officer was first mentioned in Panza Hondi's entry in Bounty Hunter: Prima's Official Strategy Guide, a guide for Star Wars: Bounty Hunter published by Prima Games and released in November 2002. In December of the same year, the police officer was mentioned in the bounty for Panza Hondi in Star Wars: Bounty Hunter, a video game produced by LucasArts. In 2008, the police officer was mentioned in Panza Hondi's entry in Del Rey's The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia.
- Star Wars: Bounty Hunter (Mentioned only)
- Bounty Hunter: Prima's Official Strategy Guide (First mentioned)
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia, Vol. II ("Hondi, Panza")
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 Star Wars: Bounty Hunter
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 The events of Star Wars: Bounty Hunter take place in 32 BBY according to The New Essential Chronology, p. 43.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia, Vol. II, p. 55 ("Hondi, Panza")
- ↑ Bounty Hunter: Prima's Official Strategy Guide, p. 68