- "The Jedi's right. We can't let those scum beat us."
- ―The Republic corporal
A Republic corporal was a Human male living on the planet Coruscant during the Cold War between the Galactic Republic and the Sith Empire. The corporal served under Sergeant Nidaljo in the Coruscant Security Force's Special Tactical Unit, a tactical squad with the primary task of conducting operations against the Black Sun criminal syndicate. When the unit was tasked with aiding a Jedi Knight in rescuing the Republic scientist Eli Tarnis from the syndicate, they set up a perimeter around Black Sun's headquarters in preparation for their upcoming raid.
- Nidaljo: "I'll go with you—but I won't ask my men to follow."
- Corporal: "You don't have to. The Jedi's right. We can't let those scum beat us."
- Soldier: "Count me in. Always wanted to fight alongside a Jedi."
- ―Nidaljo and his men agree to help the Jedi Knight[src]
The Republic corporal was a Human male who served with the Coruscant Security Force during the Cold War between the Galactic Republic and the Sith Empire. Assigned to theplanet Coruscant, the corporal was part of the CSF's Special Tactical Unit, a tactical squad under the command of Sergeant Nidaljo tasked with fighting back against the Coruscant-based Black Sun criminal syndicate. By 3643 BBY, Coruscant the team had been operating deep in the gang's territory for several months when they were tasked with aiding a Jedi Knight in rescuing the Republic scientist Eli Tarnis.
The unit was in the process of establishing a perimeter around Black Sun's headquarters when the criminals attacked with high-grade weapons. Six members of the unit were killed in the attack, and Officer Jorin was severely injured along with four others, forcing the unit to fall back behind a hastily-created barricade. Jorin succumbed to his injuries and died not long after the Jedi Knight arrived, but the man's death helped the Jedi inspire Nidaljo and the rest of the unit to continue the fight and overwhelm Black Sun's forces.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (First appearance)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 1.11 1.12 1.13 1.14 Star Wars: The Old Republic—Jedi Knight Mission: "Rescue" on Coruscant
- ↑ Using comments and information from The Old Republic—The Lost Suns 2, The Last Battle of Colonel Jace Malcom, and The Old Republic: Annihilation, it is possible to place the events of the Prologue and Act I for the Jedi Knight, Smuggler, and Trooper classes in Star Wars: The Old Republic in 3643 BBY, the general events of Act II in 3642 BBY, and the events of Act III for all classes in 3641 BBY.