- "This debate is pointless unless you can get inside that cave. You'll need one of the leaders' access keys."
- ―Moorint tells the Padawan how to access the cache
A Warmaster of the Flesh Raider species guarded the Upper Hollows, a cave system in the Tythos Ridge on the planet Tython, during the conflict between the Flesh Raiders and the Jedi Order. A Flesh Raider with gray skin, red eyes, and white markings across the individual's body, the Warmaster wore armor and carried a vibrosword in battle against the Jedi and the Twi'lek villagers of the nearby Kalikori village. The Flesh Raider rose to the rank of warmaster by the year 3643 BBY, when the individual was killed by a young Padawan who had been sent to steal weapons from the Flesh Raiders for the people of Kalikori Village. After defeating the Flesh Raider, the Padawan used the Warmaster's key to access one of the natives' weapons caches.
Behind the scenesEdit
The Warmaster first appeared in Star Wars: The Old Republic, a video game released by BioWare and LucasArts in 2011. The Flesh Raider is the target of the Jedi Knight mission "High-Tech Savages," in which the villager Moorint instructs the player to take the Warmaster's key and access a weapons cache.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (First appearance)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 1.8 1.9 Star Wars: The Old Republic—Jedi Knight Mission: "High-Tech Savages" on Tython
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Using comments and information from Star Wars: The Old Republic—The Lost Suns 2, The Last Battle of Colonel Jace Malcom, and The Old Republic: Annihilation, it is possible to place the events of the Prologue and Act I for the Jedi Knight, Smuggler, and Trooper classes in Star Wars: The Old Republic in 3643 BBY, the general events of Act II in 3642 BBY, and the events of Act III for all classes in 3641 BBY.