Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "Wow! That's some fancy footwork!"
- ―Fode Annodue, commenting on the dancer's performance
A male Gamorrean dancer with green skin performed a classical dance number at the Podracers' hovel on Tatooine, shortly before the Boonta Eve Classic of 32 BBY. Although he was heavily built like most members of his species, the Gamorrean artist was graceful and skilled enough to dance en pointe, full weight resting on the tiptoes of a single foot. He wore the usual leather and fur clothes of his species with metallic epaulets and armbands, but had exchanged the traditional Gamorrean sandals for a pair of dance shoes with pointy tips and ribbons. Fode, the left head of the bicephalic Troig Podrace commentator Fodesinbeed Annodue, once expressed his admiration for the Gamorrean's dancing skills.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Star Wars: Anakin's Speedway (First appearance)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 1.8 Star Wars: Anakin's Speedway
- ↑ During the events of Star Wars: Anakin's Speedway, the young Anakin Skywalker still lives on Tatooine and wears his slave outfit, but he already knows Padmé Amidala. This implies the events of the game happened shortly before the Boonta Eve Podrace.
- ↑ The Essential Guide to Alien Species