A Human male, considered by some to be a scoundrel, lost his starship to an Ithorian and a Baragwin in a holochess game. The Human male was used as an example of the Human species in a collection of information about varying species, The New Essential Guide to Alien Species, which was based on research done by former Senior Anthropologist Mammon Hoole.
A Human male, thought of by some to be a scoundrel, played holochess against an Ithorian and a Baragwin. The Human lost his starship to the Ithorian in the holochess game. The Human was pictured as an example of the Human species in The New Essential Guide to Alien Species, a collection of information about species based on research performed by retired Senior Anthropologist Mammon Hoole.
Personality and traitsEdit
The Human had the ability to verse other individuals in holochess, but he was not able to defeat the Ithorian in their holochess match. He also owned a starship at the time of the match. On some occasions, the Human wore a white shirt, brown pants, black boots, and an orange-and-white coat. He would also on occasion carry a DL-44 heavy blaster pistol. He had fair skin, brown eyes, brown hair, and stood around two meters in height. The Human was considered by some to be a scoundrel.
Behind the scenesEdit
The Human was first pictured in the "Human" section of the 2006 book The New Essential Guide to Alien Species. In 2008, Star Wars Miniatures: Legacy of the Force was released, and it contained this Human as a miniature called "Human Scoundrel." He was also later included in a picture drawn by Chris Trevas for the 2009 book The Essential Atlas, written by Jason Fry and Daniel Wallace. The Human in this picture is, in fact, a self-portrait of Trevas. The editor of The Essential Atlas, Erich Schoeneweiss, came up with the idea of having the Human lose his starship as a joke on Trevas. The image in The Essential Atlas was used to illustrate the varying spacefaring species.
- The New Essential Guide to Alien Species (First pictured)
- Star Wars Miniatures: Legacy of the Force
- The Essential Atlas
- Scavenger's Guide to Droids (Picture only)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 1.8 1.9 The Essential Atlas
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 The New Essential Guide to Alien Species
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Star Wars Miniatures: Legacy of the Force
- ↑ Wallace, Daniel (2009-08-28). Endnotes for Star Wars: The Essential Atlas (part 4 of 5) - Daniel Wallace's Geekosity. Daniel Wallace's Geekosity. blogger.com. Retrieved on January 4, 2012.