- "Nice work, Jaden! The elders have been returned to the town. I wish I could've seen that slimy Hutt's face when he found out all his prisoners had escaped."
- ―Kyle Katarn, to Jaden Korr
A crime lord, a hermaphroditic Hutt with a masculine personality, was based on the planet of Nar Kreeta, where the Hutt ran a gambling business. The crime lord would arrange gambling matches in which prisoners were pitted against a rancor. In 14 ABY, the Hutt captured a group of Mining Guild elders, intending to use them for the gambling matches. However, the Jedi Padawan Jaden Korr, who was on Nar Kreeta to investigate rumors of the gambling ring, managed to rescue the men before any harm could come to them.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Star Wars: Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy (First mentioned)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 Star Wars: Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Ultimate Alien Anthology states that Hutts are hermaphrodites.
- ↑ According to Star Wars: Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy, the events in the game take place ten years after the Battle of Endor, which according to the The Essential Reader's Companion is placed in 4 ABY.