- Bane: "What happened? Where's the droid?"
- Alama: "The droid's gone. But there's good news: the Jedi's unarmed."
- Bane: "What?"
- Alama: "It doesn't look like he has his lightsaber."
- ―Cad Bane and Shahan Alama[src]
This IG-86 sentinel droid participated in the Senate hostage crisis. He was part of Cad Bane's crew when they went to break Ziro Desilijic Tiure out of prison. The droid was destroyed during the Senate hostage crisis that followed, as an unarmed Anakin Skywalker destroyed the droid, whose body was found by fellow bounty hunter Shahan Alama.
The IG-86 sentinel droid was a member of Cad Bane's team on his two-part mission to free Ziro the Hutt. Bane needed a bargaining chip, so he and his crew of bounty hunters invaded the Senate Building, first killing the Senate Commandos outside. They then entered the building and proceeded to blast their way into a control room where they shot and killed everyone currently inside, including a Senate Commmado, a blue Senate protocol droid, a Senate astromech, a LEP servant droid, and a WED-15 Treadwell droid. They then took some senators hostage. Anakin Skywalker was seen by the sentinel droid, but since Senator Padmé Amidala had his lightsaber, he was forced to fight the droid with other means, such as tossing it with the Force and attacking it with whatever he could find. He smashed the droid's head off and left its mangled body on the floor, where it was found by Shahan Alama who went to tell Bane that the Jedi was unarmed.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Hostage Crisis" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Lightsaber Lost" (Appears in flashback(s))