Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "Jedi, eh? Well Empire Day is the day the Emperor declared them outlaws, so it might be worth getting that information out there as soon as possible."
- ―An Imperial data officer speaking of an imprisoned Jedi
As his title suggests, he was also a data officer.
During the Empire Day festivities of 1 ABY, he resided in the Science Outpost on Dathomir. It was here that he met an unknown Imperial, sent to meet him by an Imperial garrison historian. The data officer had the Imperial meet up with an Imperial commander on Yavin 4 so that he could complete his mission concerning an imprisoned Jedi.
Personality and traitsEdit
- "Thankfully the Emperor was able to see them (the Jedi) for their true colors. His courage is why I became a Soldier for the Empire."
- ―An Imperial data officer speaking of the Emperor's courage
The Imperial data officer was very loyal to the Empire and its Emperor. He, like Palpatine, believed that the Jedi were what sickened the Old Republic. The data officer admired Palpatine's courage in declaring the Jedi as outlaws. It was for this reason that he joined the Empire.
Behind the scenesEdit
An Imperial data officer, who lacks an official name, was a Non-Player Character (NPC) in the MMORPG Star Wars Galaxies. During the Empire Day live event from June 29, 2005 to July 11, 2005 he could be found in the Science Outpost. He was part of a quest titled "Happy Empire Day," which sent players on an important mission throughout the galaxy.
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided (Empire Day Event 2005) (First appearance)