- "A deployable overreaction. The governing council of Salline had protested the seizure of its citizens by the ISB secret police. The Imperial governor branded them traitors. This was the result."
- ―Mon Mothma's annotation on a copy of the Imperial Handbook: A Commander's Guide, regarding the Pacification of Salline.
During the Galactic Civil War, this Imperial Governor governed the Core Worlds planet of Chandrila. According to Rebel founder Mon Mothma, the governor declared the Governing council of Salline to be traitors after they protested the seizure of it's citizens by the Imperial Security Bureau. This lead to Imperial forces under the command of Colonel Maximilian Veers to be dispatched to root out the opposition.
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Star Wars: Imperial Handbook: A Commander's Guide places the publication of the book of the same name before the Battle of Yavin, and the Pacification of Salline involves the Alliance to Restore the Republic, which was formed in 2 BBY according to The Force Unleashed comic, thus the Pacification must have taken place sometime in between 2 and 0 BBY.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 Star Wars: Imperial Handbook: A Commander's Guide
- ↑ The Force Unleashed (novel)