|Chronological and political information|
- "The Jedi are dead, but there is another path."
- ―The Inquisitor
A Pau'an male individual served as an Inquisitor five years before the Battle of Yavin. He was tasked by Dark Lord of the Sith Darth Vader with hunting down the remaining Jedi Knights who had survived the destruction of the Jedi Order. Following information provided by ISB Agent Kallus, the Inquistor travelled to the planet of Lothal to hunt for Jedi who might be hiding there, and was subsequently seen on some of the propaganda posters created by the Empire for recruitment.
Though not a Sith himself, The Inquisitor was trained in the use of the Dark side of the Force. He has been trained to identify Jedi, as well to analyze their fighting styles, capabilities and the Jedi traditions that they follow and based on these, can even identify the Jedi's mentor.
Behind the scenes
- "Launch Pad"—Star Wars Insider 148 (Picture only)
- "Bantha Tracks"—Star Wars Insider 148
- "Blaster"—Star Wars Insider 149
- (Picture only)
- Meet the Rebels
- Star Wars Rebels: The Visual Guide
Notes and references
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Star Wars Rebels: The Visual Guide
- ↑ 2.0 2.1
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 3.5 3.6 3.7
- ↑ Meet the Rebels
- ↑ http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/nailbiter111/news/?a=104334
- ↑ Jason Isaacs Confirmed as Voicing Star Wars Rebels Villain The Inquisitor. IGN (2014-07-17). Retrieved on July 17, 2014.
- Star Wars Rebels new action photo: Stormtroopers are back -- EXCLUSIVE on Entertainment Weekly
- HASBRO New York Toy Fair 2014: Star Wars Rebel Toys Revealed