- "I forged a death mark signed by the Hutt against the Mandalorian clan. They "accidentally" found it with a little help from yours truly."
A clan of Mandalorian warriors was active during the Cold War between the Galactic Republic and the Sith Empire. Sometime between 3647–3642 BBY, after a severe groundquake, a local Hutt began hoarding medpacs in his palace and selling them at a high price, causing the combat medic Archiban Kimble—better known as Doc—to forge a false death mark against the clan. Doc arranged for the clan to learn of the death mark, and the clan, believing that the Hutt had issued the death mark, attacked the Hutt's palace. Doc stole medpacs from the palace during the chaos, though both the members of the clan and the Hutt were killed in the fighting.
Behind the scenesEdit
The Mandalorian clan was first mentioned in the conversation "Anonymous" with the Jedi Knight companion character Doc in the video game Star Wars: The Old Republic, which was released by BioWare and LucasArts in 2011.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (First mentioned)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Star Wars: The Old Republic—Codex Entry: "Doc"
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Using comments and information from The Old Republic—The Lost Suns 2, The Last Battle of Colonel Jace Malcom, and The Old Republic: Annihilation, it is possible to place the events of the Prologue and Act I for the Jedi Knight, Smuggler, and Trooper classes in Star Wars: The Old Republic in 3643 BBY, the general events of Act II in 3642 BBY, and the events of Act III for all classes in 3641 BBY.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 Star Wars: The Old Republic—Conversation with Doc: "Anonymous"