This cruiser was a type of Mon Calamari starship that was part of the Mon Cala Imperial Trade Fleet and was above the planet Mon Cala during a mission undertaken by a Rebel Alliance team led by Leia Organa. The cruiser was later part of the fleet's mutiny to the Alliance to Restore the Republic.
General Vanden Willard commanded a cruiser of this model after the mutiny on Mon Cala. It had been modified with technology from Shu-Torun. Eventually, after the Alliance celebrated the gathering of this fleet, Willard prepared his cruiser to jump to hyperspace, but the technology given to the rebellion was inoperable, including Willard's cruiser's hyperdrive. Darth Vader's Death Squadron arrived and destroyed Willard's cruiser, killing him and his entire crew.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Star Wars 44: Mutiny at Mon Cala, Part I (First appearance)
- Star Wars 48: Mutiny at Mon Cala, Part V
- Star Wars 49: Mutiny at Mon Cala, Part VI
- Star Wars 50: Hope Dies, Part I
- Star Wars 51: Hope Dies, Part II
- Star Wars 53: Hope Dies, Part IV