Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "If you're in such a rush to get downstairs, then jump out the window."
- ―A young Hego Damask to the Muun youngling
A young Muun who lived sometime during the Second Century BBY, was among a group of younglings brought to the crystalline world of Mygeeto by one of the wives of Caar Damask, the Muun administrator of the world, for the sole purpose of being a playmate for their son, Hego Damask. One afternoon, the young Muun pushed past Hego while trying to reach the staircase that went down to the lower-level courtyard of the Damask residence. Hego, who had grown to dislike the youth, grabbed the Muun's upper arm and used the Force, suggesting that if the youngling was in such a hurry, to jump out the window instead. Locking eyes with the youngster and repeating the suggestion, Hego managed to convince the youth to jump to death. Though many questions were raised following the youngling's death, the young Damask revealed the truth of his trick only to his mother.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Darth Plagueis (First mentioned)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 Darth Plagueis
- ↑ According to Star Wars: Darth Plagueis (p. 117), Hego Damask told Palpatine, in 65 BBY, that he would be "well over one hundred" in Human years. The Tenebrous Way suggests that Plagueis is younger than that by at least two decades (Star Wars Insider 130, p. 26). Both sources indicate that his childhood can be placed between 200 and 100 BBY.